The Administrative Professional of the Year Award is sponsored by the NC Chapter of Professional Women In Pest Management.
This prestigious award will be presented to the administrative professional that best demonstrates the qualities listed below. Individuals may be nominated by their colleagues or managers or self-nominated for their outstanding service, superior performance, exceptional efficiency, integrity and dedication to their fellow employees and their companies. Nominees may be nominated by more than one person. The winner will be recognized at the 2019 Pest Control Technician’s School held at the Sheraton Imperial Hotel and Convention Center in Durham, NC.
The recipient of this award will be an individual who demonstrates the following qualities:
- Customer service-oriented both internally and externally
- Commitment to the company’s purpose
- Current, full-time administrative support staff members
- Have worked in his/her current position for at least two years
The winner will receive:
- A plaque
- $250 gift card
- One-night stay at the 2019 PCT School and a gift card to cover expenses for the trip
NOMINATION DEADLINE: Oct. 31, 2018