NCPMA PestLine Celebrates 5th Anniversary
The North Carolina Pest Management Association is proud to announce that its PestLine is once again open throughout the month of April. This marks the 5th anniversary of the NCPMA PestLine which allows consumers to receive answers to their pest questions free of charge.
The NCPMA PestLine is a free electronic hotline that connects consumers with pest experts who can help them identify pests and recommend treatment and prevention strategies.
Sample PestLine questions can include:
- What are the signs of termite damage?
- How can I tell if I have flying ants or termites?
- How can I tell if I have bed bugs?
- How can I reduce mosquitoes on my property?
- What type of inspection will I need if I am buying or selling a home?
The NCPMA PestLine will accept questions and photos from consumers using one of three methods.
April is National Pest Management Month. The NCPMA PestLine begins April 1 and will continue through the end of the month.