Consumers encouraged to email pest questions to association
Wondering what the signs of termite damage are? Are you trying to tell the difference between termites and flying ants? Or, do you need help identifying or preventing bed bugs?
The NCPMA PestLine offered by the North Carolina Pest Management Association opens April 1 to answer these and other consumer pest questions. The PestLine will remain open throughout April, and the association encourages consumers to contact the association with their pest concerns.
Now in its sixth year, the NCPMA PestLine is a free electronic hotline that connects consumers with pest experts who help them identify pests and recommend treatment and prevention strategies.
Past NCPMA PestLine questions have included:
- What are the signs of termite damage?
- How can I tell if I have flying ants or termites?
- How can I tell if I have bed bugs?
- How can I reduce mosquitoes on my property?
- What type of inspection will I need if I am buying or selling a home?
The NCPMA PestLine will accept questions and photos from consumers using one of three methods.
- Website http://www.ncpestmanagement.org/contact/identify-pest
- Twitter to @ncpestmgmt with hashtag #ncpmapestline
- Facebook, NC Pest Management Association
The PestLine is open in honor of April as National Pest Management Month.