NCPMA Launches Online Member Portal
We are excited to announce the launch of MyNCPMA, an online hub for NCPMA members.
MyNCPMA is an online community for NCPMA members only! Visit it to connect with your colleagues in the industry, search job postings, browse the NCPMA resource library and more. You’ll find:
- Discussion Forum: A place where you can ask questions of fellow NCPMA members and talk about industry ideas.
- Career Connection: Here you’ll find job postings for companies seeking employees in North Carolina.
- Announcements: This is where we’ll post the latest announcements about NCPMA’s events, registrations and more.
- Library: Ever wondered where you can find some of the NCPMA marketing materials? Here’s a one-stop place for logos, brochures, press releases and more.
- Tools and Resources: Looking for applications for the NCPMA scholarship or Technician of the Year Awards? Interested in a presentation or handout from a NCPMA event? Or just looking for some pest pictures from the National Pest Management Association? It’s all here.
And, that’s not it. We’ll continue to update what’s offered on the site to ensure that our members can find what they need.
To access MyNCPMA, visit http://my.ncpestmanagement.org and sign in using your NPMA login and password. Once you’re signed in, you’ll be able to access all of the site’s features.
Feedback? We’d love to hear about your experience. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.