April Declared National Pest Management Month in NC!
By on Wednesday, April 12, 2017
We are excited to announce that Gov. Roy Cooper has declared April 2017 as National Pest Management Month in North Carolina! To view the proclamation, click here to visit the Governor's website.
Don't forget that throughout the month, we're offering our PestLine to provide free answers to consumer pest questions. We'll answer these and more!
- What are the signs of termite damage?
- How can I tell if I have flying ants or termites?
- How can I tell if I have bed bugs?
- How can I reduce mosquitoes on my property?
- What type of inspection will I need if I am buying or selling a home?
Share your questions with us, and our members will be happy to answer them. There are three ways you can contact us.