Premier Technician Training Program
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, the NCPMA Premier Technician Program is for you.
The NCPMA Premier Technician Program is designed for pest management professionals who are committed to the field and who strive to be experts in the industry. The Premier Technician program offers a continuous series of courses that will elevate your understanding of pest infestations from discovery to treatment. The Premier Technician designation will be awarded to industry professionals who complete eight or more Premier Technician courses.
In March 2021 we welcomed our first graduates to the Premier Technician program. For a list of NCPMA Premier Technicians, click here.
Each Premier Technician course is created to provide you with in-depth, hands-on training in the classroom and the field using state-of-the-art equipment. Each course is taught by top professionals and educators who will keep participants engaged and learning in unique environments.
Set yourself apart from your peers and show your dedication to your career through the NCPMA Premier Technician designation.
All NCPMA Premier Technicians receive:
- Listing on the NCPMA website
- Premier Technician logo for use on business cards
For more information about the Premier Technician Program, download our program brochure.
- Location: All Premier Technician Courses are held at the NCSU Structural Pest Control Training Center (4000 Chi Road, Raleigh, NC 27603).
- Time: All Premier Technician Courses are held from 8 am - 5 pm.
- Price: Individual course is $195.00 or save $50.00 and take both courses for only $340.00.
These courses are designed to keep you engaged from the classroom to the field as you learn how to become an “investigator” to track down, identify and treat target pests.
- Bed Bugs
- Flying Insects
- Occasional Invaders/Stored Product Pests
- Wood-boring inspection course or WDIR Accreditation
- Wood Destroying Organisms
At the end of each 8-hour course you will receive a certificate designating that you have mastered the subject course. In order to earn the Premier Technician designation, all eight courses must be completed.
To maintain your Premier Technician designation, professionals must continue to take at least one, 8-hour course every two (2) years.
To be eligible for this program, pest management professionals must:
- Have at least 1-year experience in the pest management industry.
- Complete the Wood-boring beetle/Inspection course or have your WDIR Accreditation